Holiday Horse & Carriage Rides in Scottsdale
The Inaugural Celebrate Scottsdale The Magical Holiday Traditions: Presented by LocalMotion/Ultimate Art & Cultural Tours LLC and Scottsdale Horse and Carriage
Need more info? Please contact us. Thanks!
HOLIDAY RIDES | 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Saturdays — Nov. 26, Dec. 3, 10, 17
Visit Old Town Scottsdale and experience the unique holiday traditions of “the West’s most Western Town”. Enjoy the sounds of the season while relaxing in your horse-drawn stagecoach, carriage or wagon.
SANTA’S HOLIDAY EXPRESS | 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- $20 first child $5 each additional child per family (up to 6 guests)
Kids can share their holiday wish with Santa, have hot chocolate* and then hop on a stagecoach for a fun, 5-minute ride. Bring your camera so you don’t miss this special photo op!
Santa will be at the carriage stop on Brown and Main Street from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and the carriage rides will operate starting at noon.
AFTER-HOURS VALLEY HO HO HO | 5:00 – 9:30 p.m.
- Cocktail Tasting 5:00-7:00 -- Live Music on ZuZu Patio 7:00-9:30
- $40/up to 6 people
A 20-minute ride down Main Street from Brown Ave. to Hotel Valley Ho and back. Stop at the hotel for a cocktail tasting or hot chocolate with homemade marshmallows!
Horse & carriage rides are offered Thursday-Sunday starting at Noon
- All rides include SWAG Bags
- Hot chocolate provided by David’s on Main Street
- A 25-minute stagecoach, carriage or wagon ride through Old Town and to Hotel Valley Ho
- $40/up to 6 guests
DOWNTOWN HOLIDAY HISTORY
- A 45-minute carriage or wagon ride
- Main Street from Old Town to Hotel Valley Ho, Marshall Way north to 5th Ave. , the Waterfront, and Craftsman Court
- $60/up to 6 guests
- An extended ride through downtown with a stop at 5th and Wine for a complimentary glass of wine, cocktail or beverage for up to 4 people
- $80/up to 4 guests
- LocalMotion/Ultimate Art & Cultural Tours
- Scottsdale Horse and Carriage
A portion of the carriage proceeds will be donated by Scottsdale Horse and Carriage to:
- Make a Wish Foundation
- American Horseman’s Association for the Arizona Horse Rescue program
A big Holiday Thank You to the following sponsors:
- 5th and Wine
- Del Sol
- The Cider Mill
- Joan Cawley Gallery
- Outrageous Olive Oil and Vinegars
- Saba’s Western Wear
- Tiny Tater Tees
- The Signature Gallery/ Charles Pabst Studio
- Scottsdale Historical Society and Museum